- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
We will then trek to a cave, step by step you will arrive at Huong Tich Cave and also get on the top of the mountain to see the Golden-Silver tree.
It is now time to have lunch at a mountain restaurant.
After lunchtime, you will go to visit the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism and its ancient architecture from the Le Dynasty. We will then return by row-boat trip to the port for our 2 hour road trip back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi at 6.00pm at your hotel.
Waugh - what a joyful and happy day amidst Vietnam, its pleasant people and beautiful nature!
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes & services charge.
- Cable car one way
- Personal expenses
- Insurance Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All things are not mentioned clearly in the price inclusions
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking • To enjoy the most Perfume Pagoda Tour, you should take along with you these things: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella,hiking boots, sun cream, sunglasses, Vietnam dongs. • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.