- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with your local leader who will help to uncover the vibrant mix of influences, from the French to Asian traders, settlers and indigenous peoples.
- Experience the best of Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisine during meals at social enterprises in Hanoi and Phnom Penh, eat at Cambodia’s first farmtotable restaurant and enjoy a privately catered breakfast on the shores of the Srah Srang Lake in the temple district.
- Soak up your surroundings during two feature stays an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a traditional junkstyle boat and a 3night stay at a resort in Siem Reap, offering a tropical oasis escape.
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with indepth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat, plus a morning accompanied by a private photography coach to help you capture lasting memories.
Immerse yourself in the rich historic and cultural heritage of Vietnam and Cambodia on a 13-day Premium adventure. Uncover the oriental influences of the historic Asian traders, settlers and indigenous people that have made this part of the world a cornerstone for empires and colonies. From navigating the various fusions of east and west in Hoi An, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, to cruising the natural UNESCO World Heritage listed wonderland of Halong Bay and exploring war time monuments, and experiencing one of the world’s great archaeological treasures at Angkor, this journey will share the best of these countries’ history, nature and tradition.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- Hotel (6 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private Minibus , Remork (tuk tuk)
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Hanoi - Welcome Dinner
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Halong Bay - Tai Chi
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An - Good Afternoon Amaravati
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - Notre Dame Cathedral
- Phnom Penh - Welcome Dinner
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Lum Orng Khmer Dinner
- Tonle Sap - Tara River Boat Cruise
- Tonle Sap River - River Boat Lunch
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Photography Coach
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Private Breakfast at Srah Srong Lake
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Vietnam & Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 143+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Vietnam & Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Vietnam & Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Vietnam & Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 31st of January to the 4th of February. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see the country, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.