- Kayaking and canoeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise and kayak through the enchantingly beautiful Halong Bay
- Get acquainted with the flavours of Vietnam: taste wine in Hanoi, sample street food in Saigon, join a chef for dinner in Hoi An
- Be enthralled and appalled by Vietnam’s complex ancient and modern history
Embark on an enriching ten-day journey through Vietnam. Your mind will expand as you learn about Vietnam’s history and crafts. Your body will be invigorated by feasting on nourishing food, kayaking through a karst landscape and cycling through rural Vietnam. Your soul will be soothed by tai chi and yoga. You’ll see the best of Vietnam’s cities and countryside and return home realigned, with a head bursting with unforgettable memories of this multifaceted land.
I enjoyed the mix of cycling and seeing cultural sights. I gained a good understanding of the country and appreciated seeing the many World Heritage sights and breathtakingly beautiful Buddha images, especially the reclining Buddha at Polunnaruwa. The cycling was challenging but satisfying and the food was delicious.
Unfortunately we experienced 14 days of rain and some days it was pretty constant and heavy. Some local people I talked with said this was normal for November and others said it was unusual. I brought clothing expecting hot and humid weather with some rain and this turned out to be a mistake. I suggest wearing all lycra or quick dry clothing. My cotton shorts and tops were constantly wet, heavy, and filthy and were not able to dry out overnight.
This was my first trip with Exodus and I would definitely book with them again.”
Day 1: Good Morning Vietnam
Day 2: Start the day right with yoga and tai chi
Day 3: Discover the majesty of Halong Bay
Day 4: Hello Hue
Day 5: Explore ancient Hue. Visit the Peaceful Bamboo Family
Day 6: Get to know Hoi An and try your hand at lantern making
Day 7: Cycle to Tra Que Vegetable Village for dinner
Day 8: Get swept up in Saigon
Day 9: Visit the Cu Chi tunnels
Day 10: End Saigon
- Eight nights in comfortable resorts and boutique hotels
- All breakfasts, four lunches and four dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- One night afloat in twin-share cabins
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pho, Fun & Sun in Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pho, Fun & Sun in Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pho, Fun & Sun in Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pho, Fun & Sun in Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.