- Active and outdoor
- Motorcycle tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
Off the Beaten Path 5 days 4 nights is a motorbiking tour which will take you through an entire gamut of luscious landscapes: rugged, mountainous terrain, dense woods...
Day 1: Na Khan ~180 km ~8 h
Day 2: Na Khan - Ba Be National Park ~50 km ~2 h
Day 3: Ba Be - Quang Uyen ~170 km ~8 h
Day 4: Quang Uyen (options) ~100 km ~2 h (or ~30 km ~1 h)
Day 5: Quang Uyen - Hanoi ~300 km ~9 h
- Local English-speaking guide
- Motorbikes : 1 bike per person - Honda XR150
- All petrol (gasoline)
- Rain gear, helmets, motorbike jacket
- Boat trip
- All entrance fees and permits to visit frontier area
- Visa to Vietnam
- Any other transportation not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tip for guide
- Other personal expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Off The Beaten Path 5 Days 4 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2022, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Off The Beaten Path 5 Days 4 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Off The Beaten Path 5 Days 4 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.