- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Enjoy a very warm welcome from our local (Hmong) tour guide who will guide you through this stunning piece of Vietnam. From the lush terraced rice paddies to the rustic charm of the native dwellings, Sapa is a place you’re sure to fall in love with! Many diverse groups like the Dzay, Dzao, Tay,Xa Pho or Hmong populate this richly cultural northern territory. You’ll sample their unique delights as you pass through each village. The first night in homestay can be changed to the second night. This depends on group size and homestay availability. Our tour leader will informs you in the bus on the way to Sapa
Day 1: Hanoi - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa
Day 3: Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissue / 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night at Royal View hotel or similar (Deluxe room on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNote Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms) You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa. Thing to bring Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March. Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa. You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick. Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.