- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a boat trip on the famous Ha Long Bay
- Explore Hanoi, ride a rickshaw through its Old Quarter
- Travel to Sa Pa, hike to Cat Cat, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages
Take an overnight train to Sa Pa. Visit the village of the Black Hmong tribe. Learn more about the Tay and Day tribes that live in the Lao Chai Village. Drive to the majestic Ha Long Bay. Swim in its tranquil waters and see thousands of limestone krasts jutting from the sea. Spend a night in the bay aboard a boat.
Book this trip now and experience the best Northern Vietnam has to offer. For more about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi city tour - night train to Sa Pa
Day 3: Cat Cat Village
Day 4: Ta Van & Lao Cai villages - night train to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 6: Halong to Hanoi
Day 7: Free day & optional activity
Day 8: Hanoi departure
- Pickup/drop off provided by a private car
- Train tickets from Hanoi to Lao Cai and back to Hanoi (A/C, 4-berth sleeper cabins to be shared by 4 people per cabin, a private cabin for 2 people available as an optional add on)
- A shuttle bus service from Hanoi to the Ha Long Bay and back to Hanoi
- 4 nights' accommodation in Hanoi & Sa Pa at hotel 3 star
- A 1-night stay on a wooden junks in the Ha Long Bay: private cabins with sea-view window, hot water, western toilets & an a/c
- Meals as mention in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- A welcome drink (soft drink, tea or coffee) onboard the junk boat
- Tai Chi exercise in the morning while on the boat
- Entrance fees & sightseeing tickets
- Visits to caves & floating fishing villages
- A rickshaw tour and a water puppet show
- All taxes & services charges
- Private Train Cabin (2 Ways)
- Bai Dinh-Trang An full Day
- Surchage for Gala dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Beverages and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early checkin at and late check out from all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
- Tipping/ gratuities
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary and the 'Whats Included' section
- Any additional expense incurred by causes beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoons, floods), flight delays, rescheduling, cancellations and any accident
- All airtickets
- Save US$ 18+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.