- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a bike ride through the romantic scenery of Tho Ha Village
- Try your hand at agricultural activities like crabfishing & transplanting vegetables in Ninh Binh
- Learn to prepare family recipes from locally sourced ingredients in a familyrun cooking class, Ninh Binh
- Trek toward Ta Phin Village
This Trip takes you out of the hustle of Hanoi and into North Vietnam's glorious national parks and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Comfy overnight trains aren't just fun, they save you precious travel time, and will carry you through the jaw-dropping Ninh Binh province, the shimmering waters of Tam Coq and the rolling hills of Sapa, where you'll fall in love with the serenity and spectacular natural beauty of Vietnam, with included experiences like a boat ride through cave formations and and a local homestay showcasing an authentic side to this fascinating country.
Day 1: Hanoi to Ninh Binh
Day 2: Ninh Binh to Overnight Train to Lao Cai
Day 3: Overnight Train to Lao Cai to Sapa
Day 4: Sapa to Overnight Train to Hanoi
Day 5: End Hanoi
- You'll be sampling some regional delicacies as we travel across Vietnam, with included lunches and plenty of opportunities to try the local food, from rice paper rolls to rich bowls of pho.
- You'll be guided round Sapa by our super knowledgeable, fun and friendly Trip Manager, who will teach you about the local history, the regional delicacies and generally how to have a good time in this beautiful part of the world, while having your back with anything you want or need.
- This trip is all about saving you valuable travel time, using overnight trains so you wake up in a new destination each time. You'll also have an authentic homestay with a local family where you can learn the local customs, eat some delicious Vietnamese food.
- Any international flights to/from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Vietnam Escape: Sapa and Surrounds tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Vietnam Escape: Sapa and Surrounds tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Vietnam Escape: Sapa and Surrounds tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Vietnam Escape: Sapa and Surrounds tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.