- Bicycle tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Want to experience Vietnam's village life in a remote setting? Learn how to cook sticky rice in bamboo? Get your hands dirty planting rice? Forget the babysitter and bring the kids along for 5 days of exploring and learning on this family friendly bike tour in Vietnam!
Taking to our bikes, kids bikes, and tagalong bikes, we are out in the countryside pedaling through the backroads and getting friendly with the locals. With the help of your local guide, spend time with the local hill tribe people, the White Thai, and get to know their daily routines when we spend two nights in a homestay. Meet monkeys, gibbons and the quirky pangolin and interact with the conservation efforts at two rescue centres on the edge of Cuc Phuong National Park. Try rowing a sampan boat with your feet and cook a traditional Vietnamese dinner. This family friendly bicycle tour is a unique travel experience your kids will never forget!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North Vietnam Family Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Vietnam Family Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North Vietnam Family Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Vietnam Family Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2