- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Ha Long Bay in a luxury cruise ship
- Enjoy kayaking in Lan Ha Bay
- Travel to the floating Cua Van Village
Your journey to the bay starts from Hanoi, where you will be staying at a charming retreat in the heart of Vietnam's capital city. Drive to the bay in a private car and board the cruise ship. Start your journey through a unique landscape dominated by limestone karsts jutting out of the water surface.
Visit a floating village located in the heart of the bay on the second day of the trip. Explore Lan Ha Bay, which has become a quieter alternative to the busy Ha Long Bay. Enjoy kayaking and visiting a cave. A traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony will take place on the cruise ship before it sails back to the port. We will transfer you to Hanoi from the port.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Cua Van Village
Day 3: Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay & kayaking
Day 4: Halong Bay – Tien Ong Cave - Hanoi
- Accommodation: 3 days/2 nights on the cruise in the Ha Long Bay. 1 night in the 5 star Apricot Hotel in a twin/double room
- Meals: 2 breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Private car service from Hanoi to Halong and vice versa. Pickup included
- All entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking cruise manager on board
- Kayaking among Luon Cave (Halong Bay largest grotto)
- Squid fishing at night
- Pre-dinner cooking class (spring rolls making and food décor) on sundeck
- Single Supplement May-Sep 2018
- Single Supplement Oct-Dec 2018
- Single Supplement Jan-Apr 2019
- Single Supplement P 2 2019
- Single Supplement Oct-Dec 2019
- Pickup and drop off (can be arranged on request. Please click on the blue 'Make an Inquiry' button to send an inquiry to your personal journey planner)
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Early checkin & late check out
- Travel insurance policy
- Optional activities as per the itinerary. Contact your personal journey planner to arrange any extra service
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items that are personal in nature (phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save +US$ 23 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Special promotion offered by Sens Asia Travel only: Any booking made will get 50% off for your companion. Traveling date valid until 31 December 2019 (except some peak periods of 24 Dec 2018, 31 Dec 2018, 04-07 Feb 2019, 24 Dec 2019, 31 Dec 2019 with surcharges at the moment of booking). The promotion price is the per-person price for a group of 3 travellers or more and based on twin-share accommodation in both the hotel and the cruise. To book optional activities, contact your personal journey planner at firstname.lastname@example.org