- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Get away from the city and into the wilderness of Vietnam as you trek deep into the jungle to discover the rich diversity of the Vietnamese countryside.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be National Park (L, D)
Day 2: Trekking in Ba Be National Park (B, L, D)
Day 3: Lo Mo Cave Expedition (B, L, D
Day 4: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B, L)
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Petzl helmets and Hope Technology 1500 lumen head lamps
- Boat trip on Ba Be lake
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lo Mo Cave Expedition In Ba Be National Park 4 Days 3 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 November 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lo Mo Cave Expedition In Ba Be National Park 4 Days 3 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lo Mo Cave Expedition In Ba Be National Park 4 Days 3 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.