- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour - Sapa (B/L)
Day 3: Trekking In Sapa (B/L)
Day 4: Sapa - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 5: Hanoi - Ninh Binh (B/L)
Day 6: Ninh Binh - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 7: Halong Bay - Hue (B/L)
Day 8: Hue City (B/)
Day 9: Hue - Hoi An (B/L)
Day 10: Hoi An City Tour (B/L)
Day 11: Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh city (B/L)
Day 12: Cu Chi Tunnel (B/L)
Day 13: Mekong Delta - Ben Tre (B/L)
Day 14: Cai Be Floating Market (B/L)
Day 15: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)
- Breakfast (B), Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program
- English-speaking guide as per program
- Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam
- Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned
- International flight and taxes
- Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Landscapes Of Vietnam 15 Days 14 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 June 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Landscapes Of Vietnam 15 Days 14 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Landscapes Of Vietnam 15 Days 14 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.