- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Get away from the city and into the wilderness of Vietnam as you trek deep into the jungle to discover the rich diversity of the Vietnamese countryside
Day 1: Hanoi- Ba Be National Park (L/D)
Day 2: Trekking in Ba Be National Park (B/L/D)
Day 3: Lo Mo Cave Expedition (B/L/D)
Day 4: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B, L)
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- Private door-to-door pick-up-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- English speaking guide as per program
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jungle Trek And Lo Mo Cave Expedition 4 Days 3 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jungle Trek And Lo Mo Cave Expedition 4 Days 3 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jungle Trek And Lo Mo Cave Expedition 4 Days 3 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.