- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Temple Complex Gaze in wonder at incredible Angkor Wat and admire the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Hanoi – Ride on a cyclo rickshaw as we take in highlights of the city including the Opera House and walk through the ‘36 Streets’
- Cu Chi Tunnels – Discover the incredible network of tunnels which were used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
- Halong Bay – Spend the night onboard a traditional junk boat and explore the beautiful bay and its remarkable caves
Discover the spectacular sights, delectable cuisine and rich history of Vietnam and Cambodia, on an unforgettable journey from Hanoi and the limestone peaks of Halong Bay, to Siem Reap and the magnificent temples of Angkor. Visiting enchanting Hoi An, imperial Hue, Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong en route.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Halong Bay
Day: 3 Hanoi cyclo ride
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Road of the Ocean Clouds
Day: 6-7 Tra Que village & free time
Day: 8 The Mekong Delta
Day: 9 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 10 Chu Chi Tunnels, Phnom Penh
Day: 11 Phnom Penh
Day: 12 Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day: 13 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 14 Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 15 Siem Reap
- 12 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Economy class flights: Danang to Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 15
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$145-155pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.