- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Angkor Temple Complex gaze in wonder at incredible Angkor Wat and admire the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Hanoi – ride on a cyclo rickshaw as we take in highlights of the city including the Opera House and walk through the ‘36 Streets’
- Cu Chi Tunnels – discover the incredible network of tunnels which were used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
- Halong Bay – spend the night onboard a traditional junk boat and explore the beautiful bay and its remarkable caves
Discover the wonders of Vietnam and Cambodia on this 15 day tour which travels from Hanoi and spectacular Halong Bay to Siem Reap and the iconic temple of Angkor Wat. Taking in enchanting Hoi An and imperial Hue, bustling Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh and the verdant Mekong Delta en route.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Halong Bay
Day: 3 Hanoi cyclo ride
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Road of the Ocean Clouds
Day: 6-7 Tra Que village & free time
Day: 8 The Mekong Delta
Day: 9 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 10 Chu Chi Tunnels, Phnom Penh
Day: 11 Phnom Penh
Day: 12 Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day: 13 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 14 Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 15 Siem Reap
- 12 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Economy class flights from Danang - Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 15
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides
- 1 night deluxe junk boat, 1 overnight sleeper train (train standard basic, 4 berth cabin. Junk boat, private cabin)
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guides. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$145-155pp, paid in USD or VND
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 110 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 73 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.