- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shophouses
- Halong Bay Cruise through one of the most breathtaking limestone landscapes in South East Asia
- Hue Perfume river cruise to Thien Mu Pagoda, the symbol of city
- Hoi An Charming ancient merchants' town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
Traveling along 2,000 miles of coastline we experience spectacular landscapes, try fresh and tasty local food, explore UNESCO-listed towns and learn about the ancient and modern history on this epic journey across Vietnam. Hanoi - Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter Hue - Explore the magnificent Imperial Citadel and cruise along the Perfume River Mekong Delta - Take a sampan along palm-lined canals and barter for exotic fruit.
Day 1 : Join tour in Hanoi
Day 2 : Discover the sights of Hanoi including the Old Quarter
Day 3 : Free time in Hanoi, then drive to Halong Bay
Day 4 : Cruise Halong Bay; from Hanoi overnight train to Hué
Day 5 : In Hué; boat along Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda
Day 6 : In Hué, visit the Imperial Citadel; free afternoon
Day 7 : Scenic drive via Danang to Hoi An
Day 8 : Free day to explore Hoi An; optional visit to My Lai
Day 9 : Visit to ancient My Son; free afternoon in Hoi An
Day 10 : Fly to Ho Chi Minh City; drive to Mekong Delta
Day 11 : Mekong Delta cruise, then drive to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12 : In Ho Chi Minh City; explore Old Saigon, and discover 'Secret Weapons Bunker'
Day 13 : From Ho Chi Minh City, visit Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 14 : Tour ends in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bus, Boat, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inside Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inside Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 10 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inside Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inside Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.