- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-40114
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Spanish
- Enjoy an overnight cruise at the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Take a ride in a traditional Vietnamese unique basket boat
- Explore the largest religious monument in the world - Angkor Wat
- Sit back for a relaxing time at the stunning beaches of Phuket
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam - Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Explore The Magnificent Halong Bay - Shared cruise
Day 3: Wake Up With The Dragon In The Bay
Day 4: Travel From Hanoi To Ancient Town of Hoi An
Day 5: Riding The Basket Boat and Fishing Like A Local (B/L)
Day 6: Cherish Your Time in Hoi An Town (B)
Day 7: Travel From Hoi An To Ho Chi Minh
Day 8: Excursion To The Mighty Mekong Delta - Join a group
Day 9: Discover the Mysterious Cu Chi Tunnels - Join a group
Day 10: Travel from Vietnam to Cambodia (B)
Day 11: Explore The Magnificent Ancient Capital Of Khmers (B)
Day 12: Explore the Floating Villages of Tonle Sap Lake (B)
Day 13: Travel From Siem Reap To Phuket (B)
Day 14: Cherish Your Time On Phuket Beaches (B)
Day 15: Cherish Your Time On Phuket Beaches
Day 16: Time To Say Goodbye - Phuket Departure (B)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation at 3-stars hotels
- In-tour flights with a 20 kg luggage allowance per person
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services by private car
- Air-conditioned limousine bus between Hanoi and Halong Bay (2-way)
- Air conditioned bus or private cars for the excursions
- All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
- Tissues and water on the coach
- Service charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights and departure taxes
- Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
- Travel Insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec, 31 Dec and 21 Jan (Tet), 13 Apr (Thai and Khmer New Year's eve)
- Public holiday surcharge (Christmas and New Year, Tet holiday in Vietnam, Thai and Khmer New Year) if applicable
- Visa to Vietnam (can be applied online)
- Visa to Cambodia (can be obtained upon arrival)
- Services not mentioned above
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information3-stars hotels Hanoi Mina Hotel or similar Halong Bay Le Journey Cruise or similar Hoi An Kim An Hotel or similar Ho Chi Minh City Prague Hotel or similar Siem Reap Hari Residence or similar Phuket Kata Poolside or similar 4-stars hotels Hanoi : Tirant Hotel or similar Halong Bay: La Pandora Cruise or similar Hoi An : Silkotel Hoi An or similar Ho Chi Minh City: Alagon Sai Gon Hotel or similar Siem Reap: Somdevi Angkor or similar Phuket: Novotel Phuket Avista Kata or similar 5-stars hotels Hanoi: Apricot Hotel or similar Halong Bay: Doris Cruise or similar Hoi An : Palm Garden or similar Ho Chi Minh City: Majestic Hotel or similar Siem Reap: Angkor Miracle or similar Phuket: Avista Grand Hotel Karon or similar Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)