- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tam Coc and Hoa Luthe very first capital Vietnam
- Take many beautiful photographs
- Have a pleasant boat trip
- Know more about the daily life of Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh’s locals
Around 10.30: Upon your arrival in Ninh Binh province, you will be taken to Hoa Lu - the former capital city of Viet Nam. Then, you will go to the ancient capital Hoa Lu and visit the Temple of King Dinh (built in the 17th century with unique structure of I shape) and King Le.
Next, you will have time for lunch at a local restaurant.
After having lunch, you will ride a bamboo boat, which is rowed by the local people through Hoang Long river, to explore Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. Here, you will join in a 2-hour trip to go through three huge caves and observe the local fishermen, village life along the river and, explore the breathtaking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is well-known for.
For those are interested in joining a bike tour, this tour is a good choice. Joining in this 1-hour bicycling tour, you will have an opportunity to visit true villages and admire incredible landscapes.
Around 18.30: You will arrive in Hanoi.
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.