- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Halong Bay – Cruise around the picturesque bay in a deluxe Junk Boat, kayak, swim and explore the remarkable caves
- Hanoi – Ride on a rickshaw around Vietnam’s capital and visit highlights including Ly Thai To Park, the Opera House and the "36 Streets"
- Mekong Delta – Sail aboard a traditional sampan and explore the vibrant Cai Rang floating market
- Hue – Take a guided tour of this imperial city, including the famous seven story Thien Mu Pagoda and the Purple Palace
From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, discover Vietnam’s remote ethnic minority villages and go trekking in the beautiful Mai Chau Valley, cruise around the limestone peaks of picturesque Halong Bay and the floating markets of the Mekong, explore imperial cities and more on this 13 day tour.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Mai Chau
Day: 3 Mai Chau
Day: 4 Hanoi
Day: 5 Halong Bay
Day: 6 Halong Bay
Day: 7 Hue
Day: 8 Hoi An
Day: 9 Hoi An
Day: 10 Hoi An
Day: 11 Can Tho
Day: 12 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 13 Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 13
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Mai Chau Valley, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- Economy class flight: Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Trekking in Mai Chau
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$30-40pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hill Tribes, Halong Bay & Beyond - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hill Tribes, Halong Bay & Beyond - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hill Tribes, Halong Bay & Beyond - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.