- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Hanoi, Vietnam/ Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Day 1 : Trip begins in Hanoi
Day 2 : Discover the sights of Hanoi including the Old Quarter
Day 3 : Free morning in Hanoi; drive to Halong Bay
Day 4 : Cruise among the limestone cliffs of Halong Bay; fly to Danang and drive to Hoi An
Day 5 : In Hoi An; sightseeing tour of the Old Town
Day 6 : Free day to explore; take a cookery class, hire bikes or go on the water with local fisherman
Day 7 : Fly to Ho Chi Minh City; afternoon at leisure
Day 8 : Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels; walking tour of Old Saigon
Day 9 : Cruise along Mekong Delta and visit floating market
Day 10 : Take the bus to Phnom Penh
Day 11 : Uncover the sights of Phnom Penh including the Royal Palace, afternoon free
Day 12 : Bus journey to Siem Reap
Day 13 : Full day visiting the temples of Angkor
Day 14 : Further exploration of the Angkor temple complex
Day 15 : Trip ends in Siem Reap
- La Belle Vie Hotel (2 nights)
- Royal Lotus Hotel (1 night)
- Hoi An Ancient House Resort (3 nights)
- Huong Sen Annex Hotel (3 nights)
- Ohana Phnom Penh Palace Hotel (2 nights)
- Treasure Oasis Hotel (3 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia - Private Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.