- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City
- CRUISE Halong Bay
- SEE Red Beach in Danang
- VIEW Ho Chi Minh's House in Hanoi, the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh City
Float on the sparkling emerald waters of Halong Bay on a traditional Vietnamese Junk. Glide past hidden islets, giant limestone karsts and colourful fishing villages, stopping only to gain insight into the lives of the local fishermen at Cua Van and to practice T'ai Chi in exquisite surroundings.
Day 1: ARRIVE HANOI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 2: HANOI SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISE
Day 4: HALONG BAY - HANOI - DANANG - HOI AN (3 NIGHTS)
Day 5: HOI AN SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: HOI AN
Day 7: HOI AN - HUE (2 NIGHTS)
Day 8: HUE SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: HUE - HO CHI MINH CITY (3 NIGHTS)
Day 10: MEKONG DELTA
Day 11: HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 12: DEPART HO CHI MINH CITY
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 11 breakfasts
- 5 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Hanoi - Danang and Hue - Ho Chi Minh City.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.