- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Underground rivers and caves of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay
- In Hue visit the Imperial Citadel and the Thien Mu Pagoda
- The historic trading town of Hoi An
This trip encapsulates the magic of Vietnam: the conservative north, the rich heritage of the imperial cities, coastal scenery, rural rolling countryside with soaring mountains and the vibrant life of Saigon and the Mekong Delta. We come face to face with an outgoing culture, where so much goes on in the streets; eating, washing, socialising, buying and selling or impromptu games. This intoxicating parade of Vietnamese daily life may leave us with our strongest memories, as much as the superb landscapes and amazing cuisine.
Day 1: Start Hanoi
Day 2: To Halong Bay; cruise among limestone formations; overnight on boat
Day 3: Transfer back to Hanoi; overnight train to Dong Hoi
Day 4: Journey to underground rivers, karst mountains and verdant jungle of UNESCO
site Phong Nha N.P
Day 5: To Hue via Vinh Moc tunnels; a key resource during the Vietnam War
Day 6: Hue city tour; transfer to Hoi An
Day 7: Walking tour of Hoi An; free time for market exploration
Day 8: Fly to Saigon; visit main sites
Day 9: Day trip to Mekong Delta; return to Saigon for final evening
Day 10: End Saigon
- 6 night's comfortable hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- 1 night boat with twin share cabins
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 1 night farmstay/simple guesthouse, all en suite
- 1 night sleeper train, soft-bed berths
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.