- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Dive right into the heart of South East Asia on a group adventure tour that covers not only the most talked about destinations, but the bucket list experiences that come with them. From cycling through the ancient ruins of Sukhothai in Thailand to trying local delicacies on Bangkok's bustling streets, we've got all the highlights covered.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Day 2: Fly to Vientiane
Day 3: Vientiane
Day 4: Vang Vieng
Day 5: Vang Vieng and Blue Lagoon
Day 6: Luang Prabang
Day 7: Luang Prabang
Day 8: Flight to Chiang Mai
Day 9: Chiang Mai
Day 10: Chiang Mai
Day 11: Ancient Sukhothai
Day 12: Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
Day 13: Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok
Day 15: Bangkok
Day 16: Siem Reap
Day 17: Siem Reap & Optional Angkor Wat
Day 18: Phnom Penh
Day 19: Phnom Penh
Day 20: Mekong Delta, Vietnam by riverboat
Day 21: Ho Chi Minh City – Drive through Mekong Delta
Day 22: Depart Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 night(s) in hotels, 6 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 18 Breakfast(s)
- flight(s), Public Bus, Minibus, Train, Tuk-Tuk, Boat
- Enjoy an informal evening of Laos 10-pin bowling with your tour leader and group
- Visit to the COPE Centre
- Scenic Tuk Tuk ride to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry to Mount Phousi
- Early visit to see Monks collect alms
- Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Organised evening of drinks with group
- Tour of the Killing Fields and Genocide Museum
- Local walking tour of Ho Chi Minh City including entrance to the War Remnants Museum
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Asia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 December 2020, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Asia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Asia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.