- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Dive right into the heart of South East Asia on a group adventure tour that covers not only the most talked about destinations, but the bucket list experiences that come with them. From cycling through the ancient ruins of Sukhothai in Thailand to trying local delicacies on Bangkok's bustling streets, we've got all the highlights covered.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Day 2: Fly to Vientiane
Day 3: Vientiane
Day 4: Vang Vieng
Day 5: Vang Vieng and Blue Lagoon
Day 6: Luang Prabang
Day 7: Luang Prabang
Day 8: Flight to Chiang Mai
Day 9: Chiang Mai
Day 10: Chiang Mai
Day 11: Ancient Sukhothai
Day 12: Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
Day 13: Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok
Day 15: Bangkok
Day 16: Siem Reap
Day 17: Siem Reap & Optional Angkor Wat
Day 18: Phnom Penh
Day 19: Phnom Penh
Day 20: Mekong Delta, Vietnam by riverboat
Day 21: Ho Chi Minh City – Drive through Mekong Delta
Day 22: Depart Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 night(s) in hotels, 6 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 18 Breakfast(s)
- flight(s), Public Bus, Minibus, Train, Tuk-Tuk, Boat
- Enjoy an informal evening of Laos 10-pin bowling with your tour leader and group
- Visit to the COPE Centre
- Scenic Tuk Tuk ride to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry to Mount Phousi
- Early visit to see Monks collect alms
- Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Organised evening of drinks with group
- Tour of the Killing Fields and Genocide Museum
- Local walking tour of Ho Chi Minh City including entrance to the War Remnants Museum
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Asia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Asia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Asia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.