- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take an overnight cruise on Halong Bay and discover this place of famed beauty while enjoying a candlelit dinner on deck.
- Discover a traditional art form of Vietnam with a traditional Hat Xam performance – known quite literally as ‘singing in the dark’.
- Dine on delicious local cuisine at KOTO in Hanoi, and the Sala Bai Hotel School in Siem Reap, while supporting the cause of underprivileged hospitality students in training.
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with indepth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat.
Immerse yourself in the rich historic and cultural heritage of Vietnam and Cambodia. Equally as evocative comes the oriental influences of the historic Asian traders, settlers and indigenous people that have made this part of the world a cornerstone for empires and colonies. From navigating the various fusions of east and west in Hoi An, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, to cruising the natural UNESCO World Heritage listed wonderland of Halong Bay and exploring war time monuments, and experiencing one of the world’s great archaeological treasures at Angkor, this tour will immerse you in history, nature and tradition.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- Hotel (11 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private minibus
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Countryside village walking tour
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Heritage Vietnam & Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heritage Vietnam & Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Heritage Vietnam & Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heritage Vietnam & Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a faster paced, busy itinerary, covering the main highlights in a short period of time. To cover this distance there are some travel days or half days. Be sure to book extra time before and after your trip if you’d like more time to explore.
- Temperatures and humidity can be high in South East Asia, especially when walking around sites like the Angkor complex where there may be little shade. Be prepared by taking plenty of drink breaks and wearing appropriate skin protection. Some travellers find an umbrella handy to keep the sun off (this will also come in handy should it rain!).
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- You will visit a number of temples which requires a level of modesty. You will need to bring clothes that cover the shoulders and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it is hot.
- This trip includes a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. The majority of the visit is above ground, but you will have the option to go inside the tunnels at the end of the visit. If you are likely to feel claustrophobic, going inside the tunnels might be best avoided.
- The bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge is a painful but important part of Cambodian history to confront. If you would rather not visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, just let your leader know.
- The order of your included activities in Siem Reap may occasionally change due to weather, season or other factors. The changes are made to give you the best possible experiences and to get you to sites at the best time. Your leader will advise of any changes to the order of your included activities on day one at your group meeting.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers