- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi – Rickshaw ride through the French Quarter and explore the "36 Streets" of the Old Quarter
- Hue – Discover the iconic Thien Mu Pagoda and the Purple Palace, then visit the ancient Royal Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Tra Que Village – Ride bicycles into the countryside and learn how to farm the land before enjoying a handson cooking lesson
- Halong Bay – Cruise the beautiful UNESCOListed bay aboard a junk boat, kayak, swim and explore the remarkable caves
Travel between two of Vietnam's most charming destinations from the fading colonial chic of Hanoi to the attractive riverside merchant town of Hoi An with a night spent cruising the jade waters of Halong Bay and time spent exploring the royal citadel of imperial Hue, all in just 8 days.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Halong Bay
Day: 3 Caves & Hanoi cyclo ride
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Hoi An
Day: 6 Rural Life in Vietnam
Day: 7 Hoi An - at leisure
Day: 8 Hoi An
- 5 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue and Hoi An
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$30-40pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hanoi to Hoi An - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hanoi to Hoi An - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hanoi to Hoi An - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.