- Full-day private sightseeing tour of Hanoi
- Take an early morning cyclo tour to Hanoi old quater
- Enjoy 1 hour water puppet show
- Visit important buildings of Hanoi Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square & Hoan Kiem Lake
Weave through Hanoi’s Old Quarter in the historical center of the capital, known for its 36 old streets and artisan guilds that date back to the 13th century. You’ll end up at St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon), whose structure has changed little since it was built in 1886.
Enjoy a relaxing conversation with the locals over a cup of delicious coffee — a great way to immerse in the culture of Hanoi. Test your language skills as your guide teaches you to order ca phe nong (hot black coffee, usually with sugar) or ca phe sua nong (hot coffee with sweetened condensed milk).
Afterward, continue sightseeing in the comfort of an air-conditioned, private vehicle with a visit to Ba Dinh Square, where your guide points out significant buildings such as the President’s Palace and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Learn about President Ho Chi Minh’s life and his career at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and discover the role of Buddhism in Hanoi at the historical One Pillar Pagoda, considered one of Vietnam's most iconic temples with its typical architecture, originally built in 1049.
Before a traditional Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant, you’ll gain an appreciation for Vietnamese architecture at the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, and view Long Bien Bridge, built during the French occupation.
In the afternoon, discover the many customs of more than 50 ethnic minorities in Vietnam at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Then enjoy the beautiful environs of Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake), stopping by Ngoc Son Temple (Temple of the Jade Mountain), situated on a small islet in the lake.
Finally, your guide accompanies you to see a water puppet show. This delightful stage performance delves into Vietnam’s mythology and traditions for a little over an hour, before you’re taken back to your hotel.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- All entrance & sighseeing fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 Hours cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips and Gratuities for guide & driver
- Surcharge 30USD/group for language other than English
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.