- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Trang An and Bai Dinh Pagoda in Ninh Binh
- Visit Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh's house, OnePillar Pagoda and Kiem Lake in Hanoi
- Enjoy the many caves and islands in Halong Bay
Join this 4-day 3-night tour of Hanoi, Ninh Binh and Halong to admire the incredible scenery, enjoy fresh air, take many beautiful photos and have an unforgettable trip.
In this tour, you will explore many beautiful places such as Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island in Halong.
You will also get to visit Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts, One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of literature, and Ngoc Son Temple in Hanoi.
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi - Trang An
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi Departure
- Hotel (twin/triple sharing room) with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary mineral water while on tour (02 bottle/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Single supplement surcharge
- Domestic and International Air Tickets
- Personal expenses
- Other items not mentioned or specified above
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.