- Food tour
- Scooter and electric bike tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Sample tasty and unusual local foods
- Jump on the back of a Vespa and weave safely through Hanoi's traffic
- Enjoy a unique way to see the city and grab some selfies
6:00 pm. We meet at our stylish local Café and start the evening with a cocktail or another kind of drink (coffee, tea, juice, etc) and a delicious snack from one of the nearby nighttime vendors, before
jumping on the back of the vintage Vespas.
After weaving through the magical, busy back streets of the Old Quarter, we soon arrive at a fascinating local joint, right on the railway tracks (literally!) where we try some infused rice wine and a buffalo jerky appetiser.
Back on the bike through the narrow streets again, as we head toward our next foodie place, a lively local restaurant serving Bun Cha. This quintessential must-taste Ha Noi dish of rice noodles, grilled pork and meatballs, with a side of Nem (spring rolls). Simple but delicious.
We then head out of the Old Quarter and ride toward West Lake to try the local speciality of Pho Cuon, and learn the art of wrap ‘n’ roll, Vietnamese style with these fresh & fragrant ingredients, and the Pho noodle!
A short ride on the Vespa takes us to our final port of call, next to the superb Opera House. The halcyon days of the 1930’s may be over, however, this Jazz Club will wow you with a truly unique blend of styles – 30’s style Jazz & traditional Vietnamese music!
Stops are used to take in the vibrant evening food scene of Ha Noi, eating and drinking among the locals, as well as to brief clients about local culture, lifestyles and traditions. The ride is designed to take in the history and night time atmosphere of this fascinating city.
The trip ends at your hotel in Hanoi around 10:00 pm.
Throughout the planning phase we were provided with accurate and helpful information. Together we decided on cities, domestic transport, hotels & activities. Phuong efficiently handled everything - and her recommendations were excellent. Our 15 day trip took us to Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi - incl. an overnight excursion to Ha Long bay. All hotels were fantastic, selected on their location or facilities, depending on whether we were relaxing or sight-seeing. We were even upgraded in Hanoi.
We were in good hands throughout the trip. Vinh and Son were excellent guides. Particularly Vinh's knowledge of the area impressed us. It was luxurious and extremely pleasing to be looked after so well.”
- Vespas, experienced drivers, helmets, rain ponchos, English speaking tour guide, all entry fees, all food & drinks (incl. alcohol) at designated stops. Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Hanoi.
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
More than 7 days prior No cancellation charge
From 02 to 06 days prior 50% of total rates
Less than 24 hours prior 100% of total rates