- Party and nightlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Watch a traditional water puppet show
- Experience Hanoi's interesting night life
- Sample tasty street food at a night market
After enjoying the traditional puppet show, you will continue your walking tour along the Hanoi Old Quarter. This place is also known as "36 Streets" where hawkers sell a variety of produce (from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices). Here, you will have dinner featuring a good selection of regional Hanoi dishes served in “street” style (local style).
Around 9 pm, you will visit a traditional coffee shop where you can sample authentic Vietnamese tea or coffee. Take time to communicate with the local patrons and learn more about their way of life.
Around 10 pm, you will continue strolling around the Old Quarter to observe Hanoi's night life. You can find some nice spots for taking pictures to keep unforgettable moments of your night tour in Hanoi.
Finally, you will return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English-speaking guide
- Water puppet show ticket
- Dinner (street food)
- Traditional tea or coffee
- Mineral water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.