- City sightseeing
- Motorcycle tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Hanoi, a modern city steeped in tradition
- Try Hanoi's popular egg coffee
- Enjoy a motorcycle ride through the streets of Hanoi with an experienced local driver
Enjoy the fresh morning air of Hanoi as you travel through its roads and alleys. Visit some of the most famous destinations of the city. See the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the final resting place of the founding father of modern Vietnam; and the Long Bien Bridge, a cantilever bridge across the Red River that connects Long Bien and Hoan Kiem, two of Hanoi's districts.
Beside visiting the city's famous destinations, you also have the chance to trying a special Vietnamese drink, egg coffee, a frothy beverage prepared with whisked egg yolk mixed with coffee. We will drive you back to your hotel after the tour is over.
- Motorbikes and helmets
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Vietnamese egg coffee
- Entrance fees to places mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips to your tour guide (recommended)
- Alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
- Any items not mentioned in the 'Whats Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDeparture Point: Hanoi Old Quarter Departure Time: 5.30am