- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
4:30am: pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi.
5am: Visit the Quang Ba flower market: Though the market is still rather dark this early but you can see many retail florists are coming to market on their bikes and the people who come to buy flowers for the street peddling. You can buy many kinds of fresh flowers such as roses, carnations, chrysanthemum flowers etc…
5:40am: Have a look around the Long Bien fruits market: Here you can buy many different kinds of fruits. Retail fruit sellers will mostly get their fruit here and then it in their shops. Roughly 50% of fruits in Hanoi originates from here.
6:10am: Take photos on the Long Bien Bridge – the oldest bridge is connected between the countryside and Hanoi city.
6:30am: Watch the flag raising ceremony at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
7:30am: Come to Hoan Kiem Lake to learn and join with a local exercise club.
8am: Have breakfast in the Old Hanoi Quarter.
8:30am:Drink coffee at a local cafe, before we get you back to your hotel, after a very nice and fun morning.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide.
- Any items not mentioned above.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.