- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Historical visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and stilt house. Visit the oldest Buddhist temple in Hanoi Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake. Explore the exciting Bat Trang ceramic village. Ethnology Museum visit or the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam (Vietnam's first university). Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Shopping in the Old Quarter alley streets.
It can be difficult to squeeze all of Hanoi's stunning highlights into one day, but we've conquered that task on this jam-packed day tour! Visit the historic Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the towering Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake. Explore the colourful ceramic village and learn of Vietnam's culture at the Ethnology Museum or visit the Literature Temple and the very first Vietnam university - Quoc Tu Giam. Wrap up the day at the mesmerizing Hoan Kiem Lake, home of Ngoc Son Temple, and stroll through the Old Quarter's alleyway shops.
Duration: 8 hours
Meeting Point: 8:00am Your Hotel in the Old Quarter
Finish Point: Hotel drop-off
After meeting your guide, transfer to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting place. Venture inside his peaceful stilt house sitting next to a carp-filled pond. Admire the One Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049! This structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Next visit one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam - the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake. If you're taking this tour on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, explore the exciting Bat Trang ceramic village and admire all the handmade pottery. After an authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant, visit the Ethnology Museum (only applicable on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) or the Literature Temple and Vietnam's first university, Quoc Tu Giam. Next experience the serenity of Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Wrap up the tour with a stroll through the busy alley streets of the Old Quarter for some shopping. You'll be transported back to your hotel around 4:00pm.
Note that this Day Tour is operated by one of G Adventures' preferred suppliers and will be a shared service with other non-G Adventures travellers.
Packing essentials: Long pants or skirt/dress are required to visit the mausoleum.
- 1 lunch
- Round-trip transfers by coach with A/C.
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Round-trip transfers by a/c coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- All taxes & service charges
- Any international flights to/from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hanoi Day Tour: City Highlights (full day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 2 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hanoi Day Tour: City Highlights (full day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hanoi Day Tour: City Highlights (full day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hanoi Day Tour: City Highlights (full day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.