- City sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Temple of Literature
- Visit the One Pillar Pagoda
- Take a 1hour cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets of Hanoi
- Visit Hoan Kiem Lake
Between 7:45 and 8:15 am, we'll pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi. Then we'll visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. The structure has since become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam, at West Lake. Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Mon, Wed & Fri only) before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we'll visit the Ethnology Museum (on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat only), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. We'll also be sure to see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. It’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We'll then head past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and beauty of Ngoc Son temple.
Later in the afternoon, we'll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you will have a chance to shop and explore. The tour ends around 15h30 - 16h00.
- English speaking guide for the tour duration
- Private car
- Drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Private cyclo
- Drinks apart from water
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.