- Walking tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the drama of the Hanoi's daily life
- Enjoy the most historical sites of the city in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Visit One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake
8.00: We’ll pick you up from your hotel take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
9.30: You’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of west lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Vietnam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
12.30: You have lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter. Afterwards, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and soul of Hanoi.
OPTION 1: TUE, THU, SAT, SUNDAY
You’ll stop in at Museum of Ethnology. This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English. Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing.
You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
OPTION 2: MONDAY, WED, FRI
Depart for Bat Trang ceramic village which is about 20 km away from Ha Noi. This is a pottery village with a 500 years old history.
Between 15.30 and 16.00 we will transfer you back to your hotel.
End of Tour.
- Transportation in van with A/C
- English-speaking guide
- Meals with Vietnamese cuisine
- All entrance fees
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Personal expense
- Tips & gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease kindly contact with local supplier 24 hours before departure to inform us about your pick up address. Local support contact: +84989888585 FREE pick up from your hotel if it located inside Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam. The pick up time is between 08.00 08.30 A.M If your hotel is located out of Hanoi Old Quarter Area, please be present at our meeting point Address: 72 Tran Nhat Duat street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Vietnam. The pick up time is between 07.45 - 08.00 A.M