- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the cultural diversity and the lifestyle of Vietnamese locals
- Take many beautiful photographs
- Explore the the daily activities of Vietnamese craftsmen
We then go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where you can visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the honorable national hero, Uncle Ho. We also visit President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived from 1958 to 1969.
Around 9.30: You will pay a visit to the One Pillar Pagoda, an excellent complex of structures that collectively make up a pagoda constructed above the water in the heart of a square lake.
Then, you will have an opportunity to go to the shore of West Lake to discover the Tran Quoc Pagoda. From here, you will go to the Temple of literature, which was the very first university of Vietnam.
Around 12.30: You will have time for lunch at the restaurant in the Old Quarter. After that, you will go to Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and spirit of Hanoi.
OPTION 1: TUE, THU, SAT, SUN.
You can pay a visit to MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY, which is a stunning museum that represents the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity through an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts collected from throughout Vietnam. Vietnamese, French and English maps, displays and dioramas portray a typical village market. Here, you can also visit a conservation and research centre where scientists from all over the world do research on the traditional cultures of Vietnam.
OPTION 2: MON, WED, FRI.
You can visit Bat Trang ceramic village, a seventh century village, where you can witness the traditional way of making ceramics as well as observe the daily life of locals here.
Around 15.30 - 16.00: You will go back to your hotel by car.
- Transportation in van with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Water puppet
- Cyclo tour
- Cyclo or Water Puppet Show Ticket costs 6$/person
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.