- Discover famous sites with unique architecture as well as significant pagodas, temples,...
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as culture at some of the most famous spots in HN
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
- Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet show
The next destination is Tran Quoc Pagoda located by the dazzling West Lake, you will get a real look at one of the most picturesque attractions in Hanoi formed by a harmonious architecture taking advantage of the watery landscape. After that, we’ll move to visit the the Temple of Literature (or Văn Miếu in Vietnamese) which reveals the Hanoians’ spirit of study in the past, and then stop for a lunch at a local restaurant nearby.
Following the break, you will visit the Ngoc Son Temple to get a deeper insight into one of Hanoi’s most picturesque temples with a lot of exciting stories contained inside it. Then, with the next 1 hour driving around Hanoi’s Old Quarter, you are promised a slow-speed view of the maze of labyrinthine streets and the daily life of the locals. You’ll next be transferred to a water puppet show which demonstrates a great traditional art performance of Vietnam.
We will be experiencing a cup of special coffee while looking down the streets, viewing the bustling life of the locals in the late afternoon before ending makes this day trip in Hanoi even more unforgettable.
- Shuttle bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Water puppet ticket
- Personal expenses
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special requests for food should be sent before your departure date.
- Those wearing shorts/miniskirts are not allowed to enter the mausoleum. All Visitors's shoulder must be covered with clothes.
- Sun cream, sun glasses ( in spring, summer and autumn), warm clothes (winter, spring), hat, camera....
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.