- Discover hidden places of Hanoi
- Visit the French Quarter, Dong Xuan market and the Great Church
- Enjoy Vietnamese food
Biking with the guide for 10 minutes to Ho Chi Minh complex. Visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, museum , Ho Chi Minh's house & garden, and one pillar pagoda.
- 10 AM: Biking 1 km to the West Lake , visit Tran Quoc pagoda ( the oldest pagoda in Vietnam )
- 10:30 : Biking along ceramic road, beside red river and Hanoi old quarter for 20 minutes ( 3km ), stop for lunch in a popular Vietnamese restaurant in the French quarter.
- 12:30: Biking to Independent National Park nearby .
- 13:30: Biking back to the old quarter, see Long Bien Bridge, great church on the way
- 14:00 : Get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye .
Option 2 :
- 10:30 : Biking around the West Lake on a quiet lakeside road ( 15km ) through some old historic temple and pagodas.
Get back to the Old Quarter to visit Dong Xuan market, old streets and the Great Church.
- 12:30 : Have lunch with Vietnamese food or Noodle.
- 14:00: Get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye .
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bicycle with helmet
- Sightseeing fees
- Meal and coffee/tea as indicated in the description
- Mineral water
- Transportation by car or motorbike if possible
- Food & drinks other than indicated, personal expenses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.