- Motorcycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore vibrant Hanoi at night on the back of a motorbike
- Discover places where locals love to eat and drink, and enjoy the street food
- Experience the city nightlife on bustling streets and markets
Immerse yourself in the incredible lights and sounds of the night as you enjoy stunning street food from the local vendors in less-touristy places of the city and favored by locals.
You continue your trip to the gorgeous park of West Lake where you can see locals gather for an evening stroll and go on with their evening activities.
After that, you will move on to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where you can admire the solemn moment of the flag-lowering ceremony in Ba Dinh Square.
You can finish off your night with one of the following options:
– Enjoy a cocktail at a bar and watch the life passing by (at your own arrangement and expense).
– Finish your exciting evening at a music venue and enjoy at your own leisure
– Hop back on the motorbike to be returned to your hotel.
The trip ends at 10 pm.
- Transfer and tour on motorbike
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Hanoi street food (2 entrees)
- Local non-alcoholic drink
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pickup and drop off at hotels outside of Hanoi Old Quarters
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.