- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- Explore the streets of vibrant Hanoi.
- Cruise in the shadows of limestone karsts in Halong Bay.
- Indulge in delicious seafood
A city of Parisian charm and grace with an Asian edge, Hanoi is an enthralling blend of east and west and a rising star in Southeast Asia. Check out the local cuisine on a street food tour and visit the Hanoi Food Culture restaurant, a G Values Fund Project. Next, visit stunning Halong Bay and overnight on a junk boat (a traditional Asian vessel) while cruising among the bay's 3,000 islands that rise dramatically from the emerald waters. Get a closer look by cruising the waters in a kayak or dive right in for a refreshing swim.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Ha Long Bay
Day 3: Ha Long Bay/Hanoi
- Hotel (1 nt), private air-conditioned cabin on Halong Bay boat (1 nt).
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD25-35 for meals not included.
- Bus (shared service), junk boat.
- Local guides.
- Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour
- Halong Bay overnight cruise with seafood meals on board
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Halong Bay Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 25 today.
- Save US$ 17+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Halong Bay Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Halong Bay Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Halong Bay Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 5 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.