- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Kayak or row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Feast on typical Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) lunch, set against a superb background
Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a full-day adventure from Hanoi. Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past islets and caves. Kayak or row bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
07:40 - 8:30: Pick-up from hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter Area - Hoan Kiem District and depart for Halong Bay
(Note: If your hotel located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter Area, the pick up point is in our office address: No 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem District/ The pick up time is 07:45 AM)
10:30: A stop to stretch your legs along the way.
12:30: Arrival at Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise with a welcome drink and a safety briefing.
12.30-16:30: Cruise on the bay and Vietnamese lunch. Enjoy kayaking, bamboo boat rowing, or relaxing. Visit the Thien Cung cave then enjoy an afternoon tea.
16.30: Disembark to get on shuttle bus back to Hanoi.
18:00: A stop to stretch your legs along the way.
20:30: Saying goodbye at your hotel/accommodation in Hanoi or meeting point at the end of the trip.
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat is included
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPassport with valid visa Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March] Please be ready on time for our pick up service We do not accept credit card payment on board Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel NOTES Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus. We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.