- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Spend 3 days cruising around the gorgeous Halong Bay
- Enjoy incredible sunsets over the bay’s limestone cliffs
- Relax in the sun or take part in various water activities
Cruising through the tranquil waters in the Bay of Tonkin among 3,000 islands is an experience you cannot miss! Visit the largest cave in Halong Bay, go kayaking and swim in the clear waters. Sleep peacefully aboard your boat and wake up early to catch the sunrise over the tranquil waters.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay, Vietnam (Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay, Vietnam)
Day 2: Halong Bay, Vietnam (Day 2: Halong Bay, Vietnam)
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi, Vietnam (Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Standard shared double room on boat
- Private room can be arranged for an additional $30 USD per person
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All land & boat transportation
- Tai Chi Lesson
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
- Sun set from the boat
- Visit to the Sung Sot Cave
- Titop Island
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Squid fishing equipment
- Drinking water in cabins
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 17 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 11 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 95 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Halong Bay Cruise 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Halong Bay Cruise 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Please note that pick up times from the departure point can vary slightly depending on whether you are the first clients or last clients to be picked up.
Please Note: A surcharge applies for bookings on 30th April to 2nd May, 2nd September, Tet Festival from 1st Feb to 7th Feb