- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend 3 days cruising around the gorgeous Halong Bay
- Enjoy incredible sunsets over the bay’s limestone cliffs
- Relax in the sun or take part in various water activities
Cruising through the tranquil waters in the Bay of Tonkin among 3,000 islands is an experience you cannot miss! Visit the largest cave in Halong Bay, go kayaking and swim in the clear waters. Sleep peacefully aboard your boat and wake up early to catch the sunrise over the tranquil waters.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay, Vietnam
Day 2: Halong Bay, Vietnam
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi, Vietnam
- Standard shared double room on boat
- Private room can be arranged for an additional $30 USD per person
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All land & boat transportation
- Tai Chi Lesson
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
- Sun set from the boat
- Visit to the Sung Sot Cave
- Titop Island
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Squid fishing equipment
- Drinking water in cabins
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 17 today.
- Save US$ 11+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Halong Bay Cruise 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 98 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 05 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Halong Bay Cruise 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Halong Bay Cruise 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that pick up times from the departure point can vary slightly depending on whether you are the first clients or last clients to be picked up.
Please Note: A surcharge applies for bookings on 30th April to 2nd May, 2nd September, Tet Festival from 1st Feb to 7th Feb