- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Old Quarter streets on a walking city tour
- Try Hanoi's specialties: Xoi / Pho, Bun bo Nam Bo / Banh xeo, egg coffee
- Perfect introduction for firsttime visitors
- Meet and talk with the locals
The main dish could be either a pack of sticky rice or a bowl of Pho - the best Vietnamese noodle soup. You will not only have a chance to enjoy delicious dishes but also can experience the bustling atmosphere of Hanoi in the morning and the pace of life here.
After that we will go for a cup of egg coffee - also known as Vietnamese cappuccino - at one of the most well-known coffee shops in town, which has been featured on a lot of international travel magazines.
Next, we will take a short walk around the Old town and drop-in some ancient houses to witness the architecture in mixed Vietnamese and Chinese style, and explore some streets among the famous “36 Streets of Hanoi” which has the street name originated from the popular goods produced and sold at that street. Try to figure out how to cross the streets and how to bargain in Vietnam.
12:00 - 12:30: It's time to dig deeper in Vietnamese cuisine from the North to the South by dropping by some Hue or Ho Chi Minh local food stores based in Hanoi, which keep the truest taste of the local dishes, and also are guaranteed for high hygiene. You can choose to enjoy either the super tasty traditional cakes from Hue for the Middle Vietnamese style; or Bun Bo Nam Bo (Southern Vietnamese noodle with beef) or Banh Xeo (Vietnamese Pan Cake) for the Southern style.
After that our bus will drop you back to your hotel. End of our services.
- Meals included in the program
- Egg coffee at leisure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Old Quarter only)
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Private A/C transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.