Looking for available travel experts
- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
SaveUS$ 18From US$ 353 5 days View Tour
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
|Mar 27||10+ seats left|
- Experience the natural wonder of thousands of limestone karsts that rise from the bay on a cruise through this World Heritage site.
- Sail back in time with an overnight stay on a traditional-style wooden boat, and awake to the unique misty morning sights of this strange paradise of green waters and rocky islands.
- Feast on a sumptuous meal as the boat anchors in the heart of the bay, then take to the deck to see the stars and moon illuminate the water and peaks.
SaveUS$ 13From US$ 263 2 days View Tour
|Mar 26||10+ seats left|
|Mar 27||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results