- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Full Moon Festival – Celebrate with the locals and watch as thousands of colourful lanterns are released on the river and into the night sky
- Halong Bay – Cruise around limestone islets on a deluxe junk boat, kayak, swim and explore the remarkable caves
- Hoi An – Travel on the famous Hai Van Pass and explore highlights of the UNESCOListed city including the Japanese Bridge
- Ho Chi Minh City – Explore the city on a guided walking tour and visit the sobering War Remnants Museum
Vietnam’s Full Moon Festival is as fascinating as it is beautiful. Join us to celebrate the Full Moon Festival in the charming riverside town of Hoi An, where thousands of locals release beautiful lanterns into the night sky or onto a river filled with their hopes and wishes for the future. There is also tasty Mooncakes to be eaten too!
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Halong Bay
Day: 3 Halong Bay
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Hoi An
Day: 6 Hoi An
Day: 7 Hoi An
Day: 8 Can Tho
Day: 9 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 10 Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- Lantern making in the home of the Ha Linh family in Hoi An and releasing our lanterns onto the river
- Economy class flight: Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$30-40pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Full Moon Festival, Hoi An - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Full Moon Festival, Hoi An - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Full Moon Festival, Hoi An - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.