- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Full Moon Festival – Celebrate this unique experience with the locals and release lanterns into the night sky
- Halong Bay – Cruise around the beautiful bay onboard a traditional junk boat and explore the remarkable caves
- Hanoi – Ride on rickshaws to see highlights of the city and stroll through the ’36 Streets’ of the Old Quarter
- Hoi An – See the highlights of the city including the famous Japanese Bridge and take a stroll along My Khe Beach
Celebrate Vietnam's enchanting Full Moon Festival (aka the Mid-Autumn Festival) in the picturesque riverside town of Hoi An, on this special 8 day tour which also takes in the highlights of Hanoi, heavenly Halong Bay and imperial Hue. Festivities are at their best in Hoi An where we'll enjoy the wonderful spectacle of thousands of lanterns being released into the night sky or cast adrift down the river.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Halong Bay
Day: 3 Floating villages and cyclo rides
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Hoi An
Day: 6 Full Moon Festival
Day: 7 Tra Que farming experience
Day: 8 Hoi An
- 5 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue and Hoi An
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Lantern making in the home of the Ha Linh family in Hoi An and releasing our lanterns onto the river
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$30-40pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Full Moon Festival Express - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Full Moon Festival Express - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Full Moon Festival Express - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.