- Bicycle tour
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Hoa Lu Temples complex Ancient capital of Vietnam
- Sampan boat trip beautiful landscape of Tam Coc also known as "Halong Bay onland"
Enjoy Hoa Lu- Tam Coc one day tour with Biking. Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north.
For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
07:30 - 08:00: Pick-up at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter (if your hotel is located out side of Hanoi Old Quarter Area, the meeting point is at the office)
08:30: Head out on the drive to Ninh Binh province
10:00: Arrive at the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
10:15: Visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le
11:30: Arrive at Tam Coc wharf
11:45: Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
13:00: 1.5-hour Sampan boat trip through the caves and countryside landscape
15:00: Return to Tam Coc wharf for a short break
15:15: Bike around countryside villages (if you don't want to bike you can enjoy a cup of tea in a local restaurant or visit a local market)
16:00: Shuttle leaves for Hanoi
18:30: Arrive at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Be sure to bring sunglasses, sun cream, and your camera. You’ll also need shoes and short trousers for the cycling part of the tour.
Please note that you will be sitting in a bamboo sampan boat for around 90 minutes, with a local rower, on the visit to Tam Coc Cave.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWhat to bring: Sun glasses, Sun cream Camera and film Pair of Shoes and short trousers for biking around country road. Seating on bamboo boat in 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.