- duration 17 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- : The fortified Imperial City in Hue The My Son temples In Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house and mausoleum Cruise on Halong Bay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The fortified Imperial City in Hue
- The My Son temples
- In Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house and mausoleum
This 7-day pre-cruise program lets you discover the capital, Hanoi, as well as thousand-year-old pagodas, lakes and historical monuments. Set out on an unforgettable cruise on the legendary Halong Bay among the fantastically formed islands, crags, and cliffs. You will also visit the essential sites in two Vietnamese provinces formerly known as Annam and Tonkin.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi - HuÉ
Day 4: HuÉ
Day 5: HuÉ - Da Nang - Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho-chi-minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Chao Gao - My Tho - Vinh Long - Cai Be - Sa Dec
Day 10: Sa Dec - Chau Doc
Day 11: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Day 12: Phnom Penh
Day 13: Koh Chen - Kampong Tralach - Kampong Chhnang
Day 14: Kampong Chhnang - Tonle Sap
Day 15: Siem Reap - Angkor
Day 16: Siem Reap
Day 17: Siem Reap
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor And The Imperial Cities (port-to-port Cruise) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 257 today.
- Earn US$ 171+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor And The Imperial Cities (port-to-port Cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor And The Imperial Cities (port-to-port Cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor And The Imperial Cities (port-to-port Cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.