- duration 14 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- age_requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- : Hanoi, historic heart of the nation Tour of the old quarter of the city in a "tuktuk" Cruise on Halong Bay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site Vietnamese cooking classes
- Hanoi, historic heart of the nation
- Tour of the old quarter of the city in a "tuktuk"
- Cruise on Halong Bay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
You’ll begin your extraordinary vacation in Indochina with a discovery of Hanoï, the Vietnamese capital, and on an unforgettable cruise on the legendary Halong Bay among the fantastically formed islands, crags, and cliffs. Then, cast off on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on the legendary river that begins in the mountains of Tibet and meanders through no less than six countries. The Mekong traces the authentic, profound, and mesmerizing history of Vietnam and Cambodia along its riverbanks.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6: Cho Gao - My Tho - Vinh Long - Cai Be - Sa Dec
Day 7: Sa Dec - Chau Doc
Day 8: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Day 9: Phnom Penh
Day 10: Koh Chen - Kampong Tralach - Kampong Chhnang
Day 11: Kampong Chhnang - Tonle Sap Lake
Day 12: Siem Reap - Angkor
Day 13: Siem Reap
Day 14: Siem Reap
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 225 today.
- Earn US$ 150+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From The Mekong Delta To The Temples Of Angkor & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.