- duration 14 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- EXTENDED STAY INCLUDES:
- Hanoi, historic heart of the nation
- Tour of the old quarter of the city in a "tuktuk"
- Cruise on Halong Bay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Your extraordinary vacation will begin in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, and continues on an unforgettable cruise on the legendary Halong Bay among the fantastically formed islands, crags, and cliffs. Cast off on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on the legendary river that begins in the mountains of Tibet and meanders through no less than six countries. The Mekong traces the authentic, profound, and mesmerizing history of Vietnam and Cambodia along its riverbanks.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Hanoi - HO CHI MINH CITY
HO CHI MINH CITY
CHO GAO - MY THO - VINH LONG - CAI BE - SA DEC
SA DEC - CHAU DOC
CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH
KOH CHEN - KAMPONG TRALACH - KAMPONG CHHNANG
KAMPONG CHHNANG - TONLE SAP LAKE
Siem Reap - Angkor
- Occupancy accommodations in a first Class hotel or similar hotels
- All meals
- Drinks at all meals (1 soft drink or 1 beer* or 1 mineral water + 1 tea or coffee per person for each meal)
- Free, the equivalent of €80 per passenger will be given to crew members during the cruise and to service providers for your destination country as tips. we feel this amount is appropriate in consideration of local customs and practice. >> extended stay domestic flights and their taxes (40€/person
- Free, the equivalent of €35 per passenger will be given to service providers for your destination country as tips. we feel this amount is appropriate in consideration of local customs and practice. >> extended stay domestic flights and their taxes (40€/person
- Speaking local tour guides and onboard croisieurope tour director on board the rv indochine and rv indochine ii
- Tips (excluding tips for crew members on board the ship)
- >> CORE PROGRAM
- International flights and their taxes
- Cambodian and Vietnamese visas
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Tips for crew members on board the ship (for informational purposes, daily tips per passenger amount to US$5)
- Drinks other than those mentioned.
- >> EXTENDED STAY
- Tips for guides and drivers (approximately $20 per passenger)
- Drinks other than those mentioned.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 148+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From the Mekong Delta to the Temples of Angkor & Hanoi and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From the Mekong Delta to the Temples of Angkor & Hanoi and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From the Mekong Delta to the Temples of Angkor & Hanoi and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From the Mekong Delta to the Temples of Angkor & Hanoi and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.