- duration 18 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 15
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- EXTENDED STAY INCLUDES:
- The fortified Imperial City in Hue
- The My Son temples
- In Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house and mausoleum
Before setting out on your cruise, join us for a seven-day pre-cruise program to explore the city of Hanoi, thousand-year old pagodas, gorgeous lakes, and historic monuments. Set out on an unforgettable cruise on the legendary Halong Bay among the fantastically formed islands, crags, and cliffs. In addition, discover the essential sites in two Vietnamese provinces formerly known as Annam and Tonkin.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 3 : Halong Bay - Hanoi - Hue
Day 4 : Hue
Day 5 : Hué - Da Nang - Hoi An
Day 6 : Hoi An - My Son
Day 7 : Hoi An - Ho-chi-minh City
Day 8 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9 : Chao Gao - My Tho - Vinh Long - Cai Be
Day 10 : Sa Dec
Day 11 : Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Day 12 : Phnom Penh
Day 13 : Koh Chen - Kampong Tralach
Day 14 : Kampong Chhnang - Tonle Sap Lake
Day 15 : Siem Reap - Angkor Temples
Day 16 : Siem Reap - Angkor Temples
Day 17 : Siem Reap - Angkor Temples
Day 18 : Siem Reap - Angkor Temples
- Occupancy accommodations in a top
- Category hotel
- Occupancy accommodations in the hotel listed (or similar accommodations)
- All meals
- Beverages with meals (1 mineral water or 1 soft drink or 1 beer* and coffee or tea per person and per meal)
- All meals included
- Beverages with meals (1 soft drink or 1 beer* or 1 mineral water and coffee or tea per person and per meal)
- Free, the equivalent of €35 per passenger will be given to local service providers for your destination countries as tips. We feel this amount is appropriate in consideration of local customs and practice, and it is included in the cost of your cruise. >> EXTENDED STAY PROGRAM Domestic flights including taxes (€55/passenger
- Speaking tour guides and services provided by our CroisiEurope cruise director on board the RV Indochine and RV Indochine II
- Tips (except for ship crew). Tips: To make your vacation worry
- Speaking tour guide
- >> CRUISE AND TOUR PROGRAM Your cruise in the cabin category of your choice
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and mineral water on board the RV Indochine and RV Indochine II
- Visits and excursions mentioned in the program
- The CroisiEurope agent in Siem Reap
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
- Subject to change)
- The visits and excursions mentioned in the program
- The services of an English
- Overnight cruise on Halong Bay run by another operator.
- >> CRUISE AND TOUR PROGRAM
- Cambodian and Vietnamese visas
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Tips for the crew members (approx. $5/day/passenger recommended)
- Drinks not mentioned in the program.
- >> EXTENDED STAY PROGRAM
- Tips for guides and drivers ($35/passenger
- Drinks not mentioned in the program).
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 213+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From the Mekong Delta to the Angkor Temples, the Imperial Cities, Hanoi, and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 April 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 April 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From the Mekong Delta to the Angkor Temples, the Imperial Cities, Hanoi, and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From the Mekong Delta to the Angkor Temples, the Imperial Cities, Hanoi, and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From the Mekong Delta to the Angkor Temples, the Imperial Cities, Hanoi, and Halong Bay (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.