- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Allinclusive tour
Ha Long Bay’s center area was regognized as a world heritage area by UNESCO and covers an area of 434 sq. Km, including 775 islands, of which 411 are named. It is bound by Dau Go island( in the west), Dau Be island (in the south) and Cong Tay island(in the east).
Climb aboard a junk-style boat and cruise among the remarkable limestone karst formations of Ha Long Bay on a 2-day tour from Hanoi. Watch cookery demonstrations, and kayak in the emerald waters. Visit fishing villages and the discover hidden caves.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Overnight accommodation in a private cabin
- English-speaking guide
- All meals on board (Breakfast x 2; Brunch x 1; Lunch x 2; Dinner x 2)
- Cooking demonstrations
- Welcome drink and cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in your room daily
- Fresh fruit in your room daily
- Tax and service charge
- Shuttle bus transfer (Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Additional activities (snorkeling/diving - available on request)
- Accommodation in Viet Hai (available on request)
- Wedding package (available on request)
- Meetings package (available on request)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport is required on day of travel IMPORTANT Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking Full Name as on passports Date of Birth Passport Number Nationality Vietnamese Visa dates Terms and conditions If you cancel at least 5 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.