- Local boat rides
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This exciting introduction to Vietnam hits all of the so-called 'Five H's' as you travel privately with your family from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. Along the way, cruise around Halong Bay, take part in a martial arts lesson in Hue, discover historic Hoi An and stay in a traditional homestay in the Mekong delta. Hanoi - Free time to wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses Hoi An - Charming ancient merchant's town on the banks of the Thu Bon River Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit an underground weapons bunker and explore old Saigon's bustling back alleys
Day 1 : Trip begins in Hanoi
Day 2 : Tour of Hanoi; free afternoon with optional cooking class
Day 3 : Free morning; afternoon drive to Halong Bay
Day 4 : Cruise the island-studded waters of Halong Bay; fly to Hue
Day 5 : Visit Royal Tombs; martial arts lesson; kite making and flying
Day 6 : Cycle around the countryside, traditional wood painting lesson; drive to Hoi An
Day 7 : Free in Hoi An; optional bike hire or visit the town's famous tailors
Day 8 : Drive to Danang, fly to Ho Chi Minh City. Explore Old Saigon, and discover 'Secret Weapons Bunker'
Day 9 : Morning visit to Cu Chi Tunnels; Afternoon free with optional visit to a water park
Day 10 : Drive to the Mekong Delta, homestay and boat trip
Day 11 : Morning cruise on the Mekong Delta. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City where the trip ends
- La Belle Vie Hotel (2 nights)
- Royal Lotus Hotel (1 night)
- Thanh Lich Hotel (2 nights)
- Hoi An Ancient House Resort (2 nights)
- Huong Sen Annex Hotel (2 nights)
- Ut Trinh & Ut Quynh Homestay (1 night)
- 10 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Activity Guide(s)
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Discover Vietnam - Private Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 109 today.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Discover Vietnam - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Discover Vietnam - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Discover Vietnam - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.